Nail Art Foil Application Glue
Restock and keep your nail art supplies on point! Grab our nail foil glues so you will always be ready for any foil design you come up with. Each bottle has 0.5 fl oz. Application instructions are on the back of each bottle. *INGREDIENT*: Polyvinyl Acetate.
- Prep your nail foil sheet by cutting nail sized strips with scissors.
- Apply a base coat to your nails and let dry.
- Apply a thin coat of nail foil glue to the nail and allow it to dry until adhesive turns from white to clear and is tacky to the touch.
- Take one pre-cut foil piece and apply the foil design side facing upward onto the nail. Firmly rub the foil design to the nail.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until your desired look is created. Top off with our No Smudge Top Coat for a flawless finish!
- REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED! Out of foil glue? Get our 2 bottle replacement set to stay stocked up.
- TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE. Both bottles give you a total of 1.0 fl oz. of glue to keep designs flowing.
- JUST NAIL FOIL GLUE. No foils in this set, just more glue to keep your nail supplies on point.
- APPLICATION: Apply glue to clean nails,Allow to dry,Cut foil to size/press onto nail,Peel back foil.
- GREAT VALUES/INCREDIBLE PRICES is what we love to pass onto all our Maniology nail art addicts!
- foil glue
Love this for reverse stamping!! Such a great little secret to stamping.
This is a really good foil glue with the right amount of tackiness. The only issue I’ve found is it can move underneath the top coat if you nick into it because it can keep a gummy consistency but I’ve just used it a couple times so I may be applying too much or too thick so I’ll continue to play with it and see. All in all, it’s a really great and affordable product like everything else I’ve bought from maniology. They’re one of my favorite stamping and nail art companies.
Haven't tried yet
Looking forward to trying this!!
Best glue I have ever got
Best nail glue I have used
This glue works very well, dries quickly, foil adheres perfectly.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.