Nail Art Foil Application Glue
Restock and keep your nail art supplies on point! Grab our nail foil glues so you will always be ready for any foil design you come up with. Each bottle has 0.5 fl oz. Application instructions are on the back of each bottle. *INGREDIENT*: Polyvinyl Acetate.
- Prep your nail foil sheet by cutting nail sized strips with scissors.
- Apply a base coat to your nails and let dry.
- Apply a thin coat of nail foil glue to the nail and allow it to dry until adhesive turns from white to clear and is tacky to the touch.
- Take one pre-cut foil piece and apply the foil design side facing upward onto the nail. Firmly rub the foil design to the nail.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until your desired look is created. Top off with our No Smudge Top Coat for a flawless finish!
- REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED! Out of foil glue? Get our 2 bottle replacement set to stay stocked up.
- TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE. Both bottles give you a total of 1.0 fl oz. of glue to keep designs flowing.
- JUST NAIL FOIL GLUE. No foils in this set, just more glue to keep your nail supplies on point.
- APPLICATION: Apply glue to clean nails,Allow to dry,Cut foil to size/press onto nail,Peel back foil.
- GREAT VALUES/INCREDIBLE PRICES is what we love to pass onto all our Maniology nail art addicts!
I have been using this for reverse stamping and it works so well!
This glue does what it's supposed to do, is cheap, and it dries quickly.
Best foil glue
I've tried a number of foiling glues. The only one I had success with was from the craft store...until I tried BMC. Wow, this works great. It dries quickly and give a nice even coverage for the foil.
This glue is great! It comes in a pretty decent size bottle and is worth your money!
Works good, I just need
Works good, I just need more practice on applying the foil onto the nails.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.