Nail Art Stamping Plates-Fuzzy and Ferocious - BM-S151, Wild Eyes
It doesn't matter if you like the cutesy-wootsy animals or the wild, savage beasts, our Fuzzy and Ferocious collection of nail stamping plates will feed the animal craving inside you. Wild Eyes (BM-S151) comes with full nail designs of front facing, half silhouettes of a Tiger, Zebra, Snake, Wild Cat, Owl, and Giraffe. One-of-a-kind, high quality designs is what we do! Now manicure up and show us what you can do with these incredible designs. *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- Cute and Cuddly or Vicious Beasts? PICK YOUR FAVORITE with our Fuzzy and Ferocious Nail Plates!
- This plate have animal themes with incredible, NEVER SEEN BEFORE designs on any Stamping Plates!
- Wild Eyes (BM-S151) FULL NAIL DESIGNS of half facing forward Tiger, Zebra, Snake, Cat, Owl, Giraffe.
- Like all of our Nail Plates we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
- snake skin one
Very well made! And cute designs!
These are gorgeous
Great product, dries super quick
The stamping plates are exactly what I expected. The stamping polish dried almost as soon as it was applied to the plates, though. I moved as quickly as possible, but most of the product stayed on the plate & didn't transfer to the stamp. The polish might need to be thinned out a bit.
These designs are great for making your nail pop and bring out the wild side. I used these over gradient neon nails. I even did my friend's nails the same. Both turned out great.
The tiger and cat below it has a big hole in the nose that looks terrible
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.