Nail Art Stamping Plates-Fuzzy and Ferocious - BM-S151, Wild Eyes
It doesn't matter if you like the cutesy-wootsy animals or the wild, savage beasts, our Fuzzy and Ferocious collection of nail stamping plates will feed the animal craving inside you. Wild Eyes (BM-S151) comes with full nail designs of front facing, half silhouettes of a Tiger, Zebra, Snake, Wild Cat, Owl, and Giraffe. One-of-a-kind, high quality designs is what we do! Now manicure up and show us what you can do with these incredible designs. *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- Cute and Cuddly or Vicious Beasts? PICK YOUR FAVORITE with our Fuzzy and Ferocious Nail Plates!
- This plate have animal themes with incredible, NEVER SEEN BEFORE designs on any Stamping Plates!
- Wild Eyes (BM-S151) FULL NAIL DESIGNS of half facing forward Tiger, Zebra, Snake, Cat, Owl, Giraffe.
- Like all of our Nail Plates we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
this is a very well etched plate with interesting unique images. i love the snake skin one.
3 stars here
Good but hard to fit the entire picture if nails arent wide
Bundle Monster... WOW!
Thus is just a super well thought out plate. Love it!
The designs work well, and are the perfect size for my nails
Fabulous animal prints!
I got this stamp to do a mani before going to see The Lion King- these stamp so nicely. I did a metallic orange base for the tiger, and a metallic green base for the lizard. The designs come out so even, and sharp. This was a really fun look! You could go with a lower contrast for a more subtle look- but subtle's not really my thing... ;-)
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.