Artist Collaboration: nailedthepolish (BM-XL214) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! We have scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail artists out there to bring you our third round of Artist Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with nailedthepolish and she has one question for you. Do you like Unicorns?! If so, she has your back with her magical inspired plate full of all things cute, fun and full of unicorns. Now we're just missing the HOLO! *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- FOR THE LOVE OF UNICORNS! Nailedthepolish gives us (BM-XL214) and it is full of unicorns and wonderment!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
This was the perfect plate for our mother daughter nail night! My Kindergartner was over the moon with her stars.
Love the plate, lots of possibilities! I love unicorns, I love rainbows, what's not to like about it! Was really excited to get this one and very happy with it!
My 2 and 3 year old girls are OBSESSED with unicorns! Need I say more about how much of a hit this plate is in our house?!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.