Artist Collaboration: nargisjonik (BM-XL220) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! Bundle Monster has scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our fourth round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with nargisjonik and she gave us some high class gems. If you love your full nail designs with dense florals, beautiful ornate and abstracts patterns, and stunning tribals - so does Nargis!!! *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, BUT 4! That's right, our 4th set of blogger collaboration nail stamping plates!
- GO BIG, GO FULL NAIL! nargisjonik gives us (BM-XL220) and if you love your full nail designs with dense florals, abstracts and tribals, then that plate is so for you!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.