CLEARANCE: Teenage Dream: What's Digital? (BM-P105) - Single Plate
**Clearance** this set of plates may contain plastic backings that are loose. The backing does not affect the plate's ability to stamp and can be easily glued back on with super glue if you choose to. FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES
What was your favorite lingo in the 90's? Radical, As If, Whatever, Righteous, Bye Felicia? Whatever it was, Teenage Dream will bring back that nostalgic feeling thanks to its cute and punky 90's themed nail art stamping designs. What's Digital? (P105) centers around the 90's retro tech with a cassette tapes, polaroid camera and photos, and music notes. There is also a mix of full nail and buffet patterns like hearts, phrases, bats, aliens and so much more!
- TEENAGE DREAM is a Bundle Monster 1st by shaping our 90s themed XL stamping plates into cute bows.
- WHAT'S DIGITAL? (P105) focuses on the analog, non-mp3/digital camera lifestyle that was icon to this decade.
- BUFFET, FULL NAIL AND ACCENT patterns are throughout this totally radical and far out collection.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.