Rainbow Splash Collection: Ocean Depth (B276) Sheer Blue Stamping Polish
Cool down with Ocean Depth (B276) stamping polish. This dark blue tinted polish has a delicate opacity that embodies the ocean on a summer day. Build polish in layers for darker tints or more opaque color. Use less paint over light colors for a watercolor effect. Paint over nudes or naked nails for watercolor, jelly, and stained glass effects. Grab the entire set or individual polish colors!
- DIVE IN: Sheer tints are versatile! Create watercolor, glassy, and jelly effects.
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- HELLO WORLD: We've got lots of international shipping options! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- pond manis
I love how bright and vivid this shade of blue is and how nicely it stamps. The only thing I don't like about it is that it arrived open and I had to clean up the bottle because it was a mess. I only lost a little polish but I've had others arrive in worse shape. This one seems to be thicker than the other jelly color I have from this collection, possibly due to being open? I really wish Maniology would secure their bottles better (Tape? Shrinkwrap?) because they're leaking about half the time. Usually it's not all that much and doesn't make much of a mess outside of a gloppy neck of the bottle but I have had one that arrived half spilled and leaked all over its small box. Fortunately it was a color that I wasn't crazy about to begin with in a ManiXme box but if it had been a color I picked because I loved it, it would be so disappointing.
Gorgeous shade of blue! I have been trying to find a pretty blue polish. I think this one may be it, even though it is a sheer color.
I purchased this and the red shade because i was interested in pond manis. These are perfect!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.