Rainbow Splash Collection: Poppyseed (B272) Sheer Red Stamping Polish
Poppyseed (B272) is a sheer red-tinted stamping polish with a softer appearance than your average red polish. These sheer tints are extremely versatile! Build polish in layers for darker tints or more opaque color. Use less paint over light colors for a watercolor effect. Paint over nudes or naked nails for watercolor, jelly, and stained glass effects. Grab the entire set or individual polish colors!
- DIVE IN: Sheer tints are versatile! Create watercolor, glassy, and jelly effects.
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- HELLO WORLD: We've got lots of international shipping options! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- rainbow splash polishes
- stained glass
I have the red, purple, and blue of these rainbow splash polishes and they are gorgeous. They remind me of stained glass- shiny, somewhat see thru if using one coat which looks amazing. Or with 2/3 coats they are full color and extra shiny. My pedi is a month old here so needs redone but here is the red. It's very vibrant!
This color reminds me of Springtime. I wear it and forget about how cold it is. THe shine is not to bright, but not dull at all.
This red was "sheer" perfection
Beautiful Bright Red
Bright vibrant jelly. This red can be layered and makes a beautiful glazed look. It stamps a softer, but still very intense red. The swatch shown has 3 layers.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.