Rebel Yell: Nail Stamping Starter Kit - 50% Off Special Collab Offer
Flowers and french tips aren't for all of us. For some of us, "feeling pretty" means throwing ourselves into the mosh pit, flipping through comic books, and burning our retinas with hours and hours of gaming. Our Rebel Yell Nail Stamping Starter Kit gives you everything you need to get loud with your nail art.
- Level Up (m016) nail stamping plate
- Radio Riot (m017) nail stamping plate
- 7ml bottle of Yummy Gummy (B211) stamping polish
- 7ml bottle of Mirror, Mirror (B220) stamping polish
- 1 clear rectangular Ice Cube stamper
- Maniology mini scraper card
Express your inner fan girl with polyhedral dice, pixel sprites, and comic book blurps or rock & roll all night with tombstones, crows, and music themed designs. These stamping plates feature a huge variety of buffet, full nail, and accent style graphics to choose from. Now, sharpen your claws and get stamping! For nail stamping tips & tricks, we've got your back! Visit the Nail Academy page on our website for tons of easy-to-follow instructions and video tutorials.
*NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Maniology is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Maniology. Maniology trademark is protected by Trademark Law.
- TURN IT UP: Rebel Yell Starter Kit includes all the essentials for nail stamping.
- STAY TRUE: Get creative with our Level Up (m016) and Radio Riot (m017) stamping plates.
- SUPER COOL: Chill out with our clear rectangular Ice Cube Stamper and an awesome Maniology scraper.
- PAINT IT BLACK: Each set gets you (2) different creative nail art polishes in 7mL (0.23 fl oz) bottles.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does NOT contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- starter kit
- nail stamping
The kit is great. Everything felt good quality, nothing felt cheap or that I might break it. The polish Mirror Mirror is beautiful (the other is not so much my taste), but they both are of good quality. The plate was not at all flimsy. The stamper withstood much poking (it felt so squishy and therefore I had to keep poking it whilst giggling). They also provided me a tons of resources for how to use the kit, which is greatly appreciated. I have not actually done any nail art with it yet, but any downside now I feel would just me my lack of talent and skill and a product can't be faulted for that. With that said, I hope I get the knack of it as I already ordered another plate.
These polishes are my first stamping polishes and they work great! There were clear instructions included and a wonderful stamper that made everything clear. The plate designs are all things I can see myself using and I have incorporated several into looks. All in all, a great introduction to stamping.
Loved that the plates had smaller images. Helped me to learn to use smaller stampers. I just wish that I could find Yummy Gummy (B211) in a fullsized bottle and not just in this set.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.