School's Out: Class Clown (B289) - Neon Purple Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Class Clown (B289) is a playful purple stamping polish. This bright neon hue is ready to turn heads for your next nail art project. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- TURN HEADS: This neon purple stamping nail polish is a load of fun.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Thought this would be brighter, the formula was pretty thin, had to use two coats or stamp over white, doesn't show on black by itself. Also har to really tell this purple from the neon pink "slam book"
It was a gift so I haven’t used that color myself
Best purple shade for a non purple person
This color is beautiful! I love it as a base color
This purple is to die for!
Gorgeous color and stamps great!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.