Shangri La XL: Amrita / Wrapped in Secrets (m191) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- MESMERIZING SWIRLS: Flowers, paisley, and swirls help you to create fast, easy boho style manicures.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Newbie and I LOVE this
I'm a newbie, got an offer on fb for a free starter kit (just paid shipping), they must have overheard my friends discussing stamping and me watching with odd fascination. This plate came as the "get a mystery plate and polish for an extra 7" thing. I NEVER did my nails. I'm the girl who is retiling her bathroom backsplash, I'm spray painting the patio furniture, I'm using my (not my husband, they are MINE, he has none) power tools on projects around the house. I'm the girl who cam get lost in Home Depot AND Target. May nails never hold up, they are soft. Well, I tried stamping. I'm addicted. I decided even if I only do them some of the time or just keep redoing them I'm going toget into this. Bc I'm new, I had a handful of polishes in colors I adored for my Pedis at the salon, and that's about it. I spent 200 to 250 in the span of 2 weeks after getting my starter kit and this plate. I thought I'd hate these "all over" plates. I love it. I stamped it on a bare nail and just clear coated it while learning and I couldn't stop staring. I Def recommend it.
Hardest part about using this plate is what part of this plate to use. Endless possibilities and results and all are delicate and gorgeous!
I am dizzy just thinking of the possibilities. I am going to be tricked out all summer!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.