Shimmery Creative Nail Art Stamping Polishes - Moonbeams Collection: Curious Matter
See you on the dark side of your nails! Our Moonbeams collection is a set of glittery stamping polishes that is meant to be used on dark colors for a soft shimmery look! Here we have: Curious Matter (B165), a lovely, shimmering purplish blue. For something new, try double-stamping over a bold cream color for a little added shimmer, or mixing cream polish with these beautiful glittery polishes for a pearlescent finish! We highly recommended to use over dark colors, avoiding light and pastel colors so you get the most eye-popping shimmery effect as possible!
BMC stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*APPLICATION*: After picking an image from a stamping plate, apply the creative art polish to a portion of the image. At a 45 degree angle, use a scraper to spread excess polish over the rest of the image. Quickly stamp the image from plate to stamper then apply on your nail in a rotation fashion from one side to the other.
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Alkyd Resin, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid /Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Propyl Acetate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, and Citric Acid.
- AFRAID OF DARKER POLISHES? Brighten up your mani with Moonbeams, a shimmering stamping polishes!
- ITS TOUGH. WE KNOW, but either way, if you pick the 3pc set or individual colors, you're winning.
- BRIGHT UP THE DARKNESS with these 3 colors: Planet Silk, Curious Matter, and Expedition Pearl.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.