Snowflake Waltz: 6-Piece Master Set - Creamy Creative Art Stamping Polish Collection
Our Snowflake Waltz collection includes 6 delectably creamy, heavily-pigmented creative art nail stamping polishes, inspired by our favorite holiday ballet, The Nutcracker. Each graceful and soft hue will bring an air of delicate elegance to your winter wardrobe. Lush and rich, every polish in this collection stamps boldly over both dark and light hues. Colors in this 6-piece master set includes: Doll Dance (B226) - light blue, Toy Soldier (B227) - deep plum, Marzipan (B228) - delicate mauve, Magic Hour (B229) - a sparkling champagne, Harlequin (B230) - deep teal, and Ballet Flats (B231) - a nude pink. *TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- NEW WINTER COAT: Our Snowflake Waltz creamy stamping polishes are inspired by the grace and beauty of The Nutcracker ballet.
- CRÈME DE LA CRÈME: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Beautiful colors, especially Magic Hour
The color are so pretty!!
The color are so pretty!! Love them!!
These colors are gorgeous. I’ve
These colors are gorgeous. I’ve only used the baby blue so far, but I know I’m going to love this collection.
I love it
I love my purchase so much I will be buying again
Very pretty colors
Very pretty colors
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.