Tulip Julep (B277) Magenta Cream Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- HOT MAMA: This bright hot magenta polish is festive for any springtime look.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- color Pink
- glitter polish
- base color
- stamping polish
This has brightened up my nails for spring.
One of my favorites
Pretty in Pink
I love this color Pink for Spring and Summer. I use it as a base and then put glitter polish over it. Then I stamp or use stickers and my nails look great.
Colors are great and amazing for stamps.
A true hot pink
If it's pink, I want it, and this polish did not disappoint! It's a beautiful, bright pink, and I love it as both a stamping polish and a one-swipe base color. This one is a personal classic!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.