Sticky Base Coat
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and loose foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms into a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for the base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
This base coat is also perfect as the base for a long-lasting manicure!
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a top coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
- base coat
Does what it says!
I appreciate this but I also haven't used it to the fullest. I would easily bet that with foils and glitters, it would then be the most valuable! As far as reverse stamping goes, before I bought this, I would just use a thin layer of regular topcoat and let it dry till tacky. Between that and the Maniology sticky base coat, it's a close tie but Maniology wins for ease of use. I haven't run any comparison tests between the sticky base coat and the other brand of top coat as far as durability tests so that's yet to be determined.
This has been fantastic for my reverse stamping creations!
Sticky Base Coat
Great, this is a new experience for me and I am really enjoying the whole experience, not limit as to what you can do to your nails.
Great for stamping and more
This is great for stamping, but what really impressed me was how it fixed a peeling nail wrap! I did a full set of wraps, and one started peeling up the next day. I dabbed a little SBC under the wrap and pressed it back into place. It's been six days since, and it's still perfect!
sticky base coat
its awesome makes transfering your nail stamp so much better
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.