Sticky Base Coat
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms into a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for the base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
This base coat is also perfect as the base for a long-lasting manicure!
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a top coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
- base coat
I originally gave this a low rating as I had trouble using it but I've finally figured out the timing. For me it takes a good 2 minutes before I can reverse stamp with it. It works well when it dries just enough.
I can’t live with out this sticky base coat
Great product for reverse stamping and powders!!
This really saves your maini I love using this before I do my stamp. Thank you maniology
I’m a BIG Maniology fan. All of your products have been great…until this. I tried this at several different time intervals and all it did was make a mess. To see if it was me, I tried Orly’s bonder coat at 45 seconds and the image stamped perfectly. Will practice more but the product hasn’t worked for me yet.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.