Stranger than Wonderland: Upside Down (m030) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
We've fallen down the rabbit hole and into The Upside Down (m030) to bring you this Alice in Wonderland x Stranger Things inspired nail stamping plate. Celebrate your unbirthday with a big stack of waffles and a fresh set of nails to help you look "pretty good." With 8 full nail and 12 accent stamping designs, you're sure to have a manicure that's totally bitchin'! Explore your curiosities with demogorgons, waffles, tea sets, and Cheshire cats.
We love to hear from you. Show us your beautiful manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below.
- DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE: Explore your curiosity with Alice in Wonderland & Stranger Things inspired designs.
- BITCHIN': Mix and match your favorite designs to express the fan girl/boy in you!
- EVEN MOUTHBREATHERS CAN DO IT: Nail art so easy even a mouthbreather can do it! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon!
- EXPERIMENT: The nail art possibilities are infinite with our XL sized nail plates.
- FRIENDS DON'T LIE: Our premium quality stainless steel plates guarantee precision & quality results.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Stranger Things
such a fun stamp and perfect to do a cute little themed halloween nail
Love Stranger Things, Love this Plate!
I have both the Stranger things plates and was able to make a fun mani for the new season premier!
Such a cool pairing!
I love how this plate and its sister plate (m031) combine Alice's Adventures in Wonderland imagery with Stranger Things. This one has some great individual nail designs, while the other is more freestyle.
Excited to use this
Should be separate
I believe they should be separate themes, but it's fun to use and easy to pick up images.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.