Sweater Weather Collection: Mocha Java (B260) - Metallic Mauve Brown
Stay warm with some Mocha Java (B260) stamping polish. This rich and creamy brown nail polish has a cool metallic finish that looks beautiful when stamped over your favorite base color or painted onto the entire nail.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus, they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- GET COZY: This fall inspired polish is a rich, heavily-pigmented hues in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- stamp design
- dip powder
What a beautiful color! Almost two colors in one. Sort of a brownish burgundy, but extremely shiny and metallic. It's stamps very well over dark and light colors.
Very nice fancy color, makes a classy stamp design. More muted then the straight copper orange color. I am very happy with this purchase.
This polish is so pretty. I got the metallic rose and this one, and they both pick up the designs beautifully and transfer well. I use Kiara Sky dip powder underneath the stamping pattern and haven't had any issues with smudging or clarity. I'm definitely going to be buying more!
This stamps so beautifully
I love the color the way it looks it's such a pretty brown metallic
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.