Sweater Weather Collection: Satin Blush (B259) - Metallic Rose
Let the festivities begin! We've bottled up the chic, elegant feel of satin in our Satin Blush (B259) stamping polish. This rich and creamy rose colored polish has a chilly metallic finish that looks beautiful when stamped over your favorite base color or painted onto the entire nail.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus, they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- GET COZY: This fall inspired polish is a rich, heavily-pigmented hues in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- caramel base polish
- dip powder
I stamp over dip powder and this product has worked really well! The polish is just the right viscosity to fill the stamping plate pattern (even the finest little lines for flower stems and the like), but also transfers completely. It does require a little practice so the motions are quick enough to catch the polish before it dries, but this one is actually the easiest one to work with that I've found after trying three or four stamping brands. This particular color is such a pretty metallic color. I think it adds just the right amount of interest and beauty without being distracting or garish. Applying a shiny top coat over it gives it a stunning illusion of depth. I'll definitely be buying more products from this company in the future!
Did a fun mani with this polish doubled stamped and it was so pretty, one of my favorites of the year
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.