Artist Collaboration: Tanya Wish (BM-XL217) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! Bundle Monster has scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our fourth round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with Tanya Wish. She gave us a wonderment of floral designs showing off her love of frilly florals, and now you too can love on these pretty patterns creating similar manicures alike. *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, BUT 4! That's right, our 4th set of blogger collaboration nail stamping plates!
- TOO STINKIN' CUTE! Tanya Wish gives us (BM-XL217) and is it is a wonderland of floral happiness waiting for your nails.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
The designs all stamp beautifully, and they are all so very pretty, it's hard to choose which to wear for the day!
This plate is amazing. It stamps beautifully and the images are perfect florals. There is so much you can do with this plate.
Product excellent, beautiful design. soon publish my manicure
Great Spring Florals
The patterns are all super cute and come out well!
Perfect for reverse stamping
Love this plate. Gorgeous flowers. High quality https://www.instagram.com/p/Be3MPRwg32Z/
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.