Tattoo Collaboration: Destroy Troy (BM-XL407) - Single Plate
We tracked down Denver, Colorado’s Destroy Troy, a.k.a. @DestroyTroy, for this amazing Tattoo plate collaboration. We’re getting high off Destroy Troy’s alien abductions, drunk cacti, and Escher-esque horse tessellations. Bold lines and sparse shadows give his spacey, psychedelic designs a vintage feel. Get creative with 18 full nail, accent, and buffet-style images. No matter what you decide to create, we know you'll achieve amazing results with our premium quality stainless steel and precision laser engraved images. We love to hear from you! Show us your awesome new manicure, give @DestroyTroy a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- BMC x DESTROY TROY: World traveler, Destroy Troy collaborated with us to bring you these super stoney designs.
- GET WEIRD: Alien abductions, drunk cacti, and Escher-esque horse tessellations for badass manicures.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features 18 gorgeous designs.
- FRESH INK: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon for detailed manicures.
- INTRICATELY CRAFTED: Our laser-engraved stainless-steel guarantees precision & quality results use after use.
I love this plate so much! The pickups are FLAWLESS and the images are fantastic. I wish there was another collab with this artist - I would snap it up in a heartbeat!
This plate is perfect! Love the Aliens and Vintage feel to them! Can't wait to stamp my heart out with this one!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.