Tattoo Collaboration: Marie Tattoo Hawaii (BM-XL406) - Single Plate
You might recognize this bad-ass chick from Season 8 of Ink Master. Hawaii’s talented and gorgeous Marie Makowski, a.k.a. @MarieTattooHawaii, brings you 16 feminine and fierce designs to help you sharpen up your claws. Marie’s Asian-inspired art features bursts of blooming florals, cryptic smiling skulls, and tropical Hawaiian sceneries. No matter what you decide to create, we know you'll achieve amazing results with our premium quality stainless steel and precision laser engraved images.
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, say "hi" to @MarieTattooHawaii on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- BMC x MARIE TATTOO: Ink Master's Marie Makowski brings you feminine and fierce designs!
- F*CK LOVE: Nails are life! Sharpen your claws with blooming florals, cryptic smiling skulls, and ripe pineapples.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features 16 gorgeous designs.
- FRESH INK: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon for detailed manicures.
- INTRICATELY CRAFTED: Our laser-engraved stainless-steel guarantees precision & quality results use after use.
I have loved and wanted this plate for years. I didn't purchase it because of the cuss word. I don't like plates with negative words. Plus, I have kids and I don't want to introduce them to such words when they go through my plates with me. However. I loved the images. They reminded me so much of Oahu. I guess I'm just gonna have to put a splatter of polish over the @%#$ word and try to remember not to clean that section of with acetone.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.