The Monocle Stamper: XL Round Clear Stamping Tool - Clear Stamper Collection
The Monocle Stamper is a sight to see! The Monocle is an XL sized round stamper (1.5-inch diameter stamping surface) with a crystal clear silicone stamper head and clear acrylic handle. Not only a sight to see, but this stamper is a great polish saver since you will be able to place your design the way you want it on the first try. And, because you can never have enough of them, we added one of our clear, thin credit card polish scrappers!
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips:
- Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Instead, wash with soap and water before first use and allow to air dry.
- Use our Sticky Stamper Station, a lint roller, or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads hard, it may cause the heads to tear!
Please note the handle is made with acrylic and will be permanently cloudy if it comes into contact with acetone.
- WE WENT BIGGER! We took our clear silicone "Glass" Stamper and made it bigger, like XL bigger!
- THE MONOCLE STAMPER has a crystal clear 1.5 in. dia. stamping surface with a clear acrylic handle.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: You will need to remove the stamping side not in use to get the best nail visibility.
- TREAT YOUR GLASS STAMPER LIKE A BABY! See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
- reverse stamping
- monocle stamper
I love this stamper! It covers a nice sized area and it's easy to hold
This Stamper has to be one of my faves! My go too for bigger designs and for when I want to get a particular stamp Just Right!
This is a great starter stamper. It's super clear, it's squishy and the larger size of the monocle makes it easier to pick up some of the bigger designs. I like that the bottom of the holder is closed so it's one less place that dust can get in. I gently washed it the first time I got it and that's been it.
Was excited to receive this stamper. I love my ice cube stamper but for larger projects the monocle is perfect. It’s flatter and bigger. Nice for reverse stamping also.
It is a wonderful tool! It’s very easy to see through. I am just starting out and I accidentally smeared polish on it and ruined the lens. I automatically purchased 2 more just to have a back up. I won’t be using acetone on it again! Lol
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.