Artist Collaboration: twi_star (BM-XL211) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! Bundle Monster has scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with twi_star, and Mermaid lovers you may rejoice! Her love of everything under the sea brings you this unique buffet designed plate with all your fun loving water creatures with a little sass! *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- MERMAID LOVERS REJOICE! twi_star gives us (BM-XL211), brings you this unique buffet designed plate full of under sea wonderment and sass!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
This plate was so much fun! I'm new to stamping, but there were stamps here that were very easy and I hope to get better at the reverse stamping so I can color in my mermaid!!
There are so many fun images on this plate! I see myself coming back to use it a few times this summer. Wonderfully etched and so far no issues with the images transferring to my stamper.
Best thing I have ever gotten
I’ve been looking for a mermaid plate for ages and I was so excited when I stumbled across this one! I wanted a plate with mermaid scales but could’t find one and this gave me so many additional designs on top of just the scales that I ended up doing a whole little mermaid theme.
This plate is even prettier in real life! I can’t wait to use it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.