Weekend Warrior Collection: Astronomical
- ITS MUSIC FESTIVAL SEASON! Keep your nail stamping art rockin' like the Weekend Warrior you are!
- WEEKEND WARRIOR is a 6 color set of stamping polishes inspired by the biggest music festivals in CA.
- HEAVILY PIGMENTED! Dressing flower child or emo, our colors stamp great over light or dark polishes.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- Reviews (34)
- Questions (0)
Only bought two but I will definitely return to the others. I got the blue and green and they were bright and had great use. Love this company!
These colors are beautiful but whats up with the purple polish??? Everytimei use my topcoat my purple smudges so bad. This doesnt happen with the other colors in the collection. Anyone pls suggest whats the best top coat for stamping? I even use my no smudge from born pretty and the purple still messes up.
Stamping with ease!
I am so happy I discovered this line of stamping products. It has lessened my frustration greatly. Thank you!
Beautiful colors but with some minor complaints
I think the colors are vibrant and bright; I particularly love the red, orange, yellow, and green. However, my red polish came open and leaked over some of the packaging. Most of the polish is still in the bottle but it was a bit disappointing that there was some leakage during transportation. I also like the blue color but the formula for this color is thinner than the other ones and appears more sheer on the stamper but if you stamp it over white, the color turns out fine (perhaps a bit lighter than what it looks like in the bottle). The purple polish stamps well but it reacts weirdly with my top coat (I didn't experience this problem with any of the other colors so maybe my purple is just defective?). The purple kind of diffuses a bit with the application of top coat. I waited over an hour before applying top coat so it's not that the purple didn't dry... Overall, I really like the colors and aside from some minor complaints, I'm very glad that I added these polishes to my stamping polish collection! I probably won't be reaching for the purple but I love how beautiful the other colors are!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.