Weekend Warrior Creative Art Stamping Polish Collection
Rockers, Emos, Hippies, Electro-nuts, and all other Musicophile; lend me your ears, or better yet, your nails! Weekend Warrior is here to take your nails on a road trip to a nail art epicness! These 6 drop-dead gorgeous stamping polishes are an homage to one of Cali's biggest music festivals and will make your soul as happy as your nails look: El Dorado (B152) a striking purple inspired by their VIP lakeside campsite, Rose Garden (B153), a salmon pink color influenced by their VIP restaurant/lounge, Teepee Tipping (B154), a luscious orange that reminded us of the teepees inside El Dorado Lake, Gobi You (B155), a neon yellow mused by the one more popular music festival stage in California, Empire Club (B156) is a neon green cultivated by the lush polo grounds in Indio, California, and Astronomical (B157), a sky blue that excited us as much as their 'far out' astronaut art installations.
All polishes have a cream finish and are so heavily pigmented that they stamp awesomely on white, black, or any color in between.
- ITS MUSIC FESTIVAL SEASON! Keep your nail stamping art rockin' like the Weekend Warrior you are!
- WEEKEND WARRIOR is a 6 color set of stamping polishes inspired by the biggest music festivals in CA.
- HEAVILY PIGMENTED! Dressing flower child or emo, our colors stamp great over light or dark polishes.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
They are really neon over white, not so much on black but they're beautiful ☺️
Only did the swatching. Looks good thou. Excited. Can't wait to use.
Love these colors,works very well.
The polishes are really great and stamp well. They are a little brighter than they appear in the pictures but still great!
Good opaque finish. Great stamping polishes and great colors. I love that they are in a set.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.