Weekend Warrior: 6-Piece Stamping Art Polish Set
Rockers, Emos, Hippies, Electro-nuts, and all other Musicophile; lend me your ears, or better yet, your nails! Weekend Warrior is here to take your nails on a road trip to a nail art epicness! These 6 drop-dead gorgeous stamping polishes are an homage to one of Cali's biggest music festivals and will make your soul as happy as your nails look:
Weekend Warrior Collection contains:
- El Dorado (B152) a striking purple.
- Rose Garden (B153), a salmon pink.
- Teepee Tipping (B154), a luscious orange.
- Gobi You (B155), a neon yellow.
- Empire Club (B156), a neon green.
- Astronomical (B157), a sky blue.
All polishes in this collection have a cream finish.
- ITS MUSIC FESTIVAL SEASON! Keep your nail stamping art rockin' like the Weekend Warrior you are!
- WEEKEND WARRIOR is a 6 color set of stamping polishes inspired by the biggest music festivals in CA.
- HEAVILY PIGMENTED! Dressing flower child or emo, our colors stamp great over light or dark polishes.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
I love all of this set EXCEPT the purple (Eldorado). It stains EVERYTHING! My brand new silicone mat has two fuchsia stains now, and my cube stamper now has fuchsia spots. I made one reverse stamp using the M045 plate and ice cube, and my daughter painted a nail and swiped the mat. I always clean everything immediately. None of my other dozen or so Maniology colors have stained, not even the black. I keep a lint roller at my "station" for my stampers and 100% acetone for cleaning up anything else. I will be tossing Eldorado so no other expensive supplies get destroyed.
They are really neon over white, not so much on black but they're beautiful ☺️
Only did the swatching. Looks good thou. Excited. Can't wait to use.
Love these colors,works very well.
The polishes are really great and stamp well. They are a little brighter than they appear in the pictures but still great!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.