Weekend Warrior Creative Art Stamping Polish Collection
Rockers, Emos, Hippies, Electro-nuts, and all other Musicophile; lend me your ears, or better yet, your nails! Weekend Warrior is here to take your nails on a road trip to a nail art epicness! These 6 drop-dead gorgeous stamping polishes are an homage to one of Cali's biggest music festivals and will make your soul as happy as your nails look: El Dorado (B152) a striking purple inspired by their VIP lakeside campsite, Rose Garden (B153), a salmon pink color influenced by their VIP restaurant/lounge, Teepee Tipping (B154), an luscious orange that reminded us of the teepees inside El Dorado Lake, Gobi You (B155), a neon yellow mused by the one more popular music festival stage in California, Empire Club (B156) is a neon green cultivated by the lush polo grounds in Indio, California, and Astronomical (B157), a sky blue that excited us as much as their 'far out' astronaut art installations. All polishes have a cream finish and are so heavily pigmented that they stamp awesomely on white, black or any color in between.
- ITS MUSIC FESTIVAL SEASON! Keep your nail stamping art rockin' like the Weekend Warrior you are!
- WEEKEND WARRIOR is a 6 color set of stamping polishes inspired by the biggest music festivals in CA.
- HEAVILY PIGMENTED! Dressing flower child or emo, our colors stamp great over light or dark polishes.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
Love these colors,works very well.
The polishes are really great and stamp well. They are a little brighter than they appear in the pictures but still great!
Good opaque finish. Great stamping polishes and great colors. I love that they are in a set.
The colors do not transfer to Both light and dark colors
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.