Whatever Forever Collection: Babe Magnet
Babe Magnet (B208) is a soft pink from the Whatever Forever collection. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for a cute and subtle manicure. *TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to guides or stamping inspiration. BMC stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page! *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- WHATEVER FOREVER stamping polishes are a perfect addition to our Teenage Dream mega collection.
- CUTER SIDE OF PUNKY-These pastel colors stamped over some darker/edgier colors looks totally wicked!
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
This polish has turned me
I'm typically a lover of all things dark, but this pastel purple has kinda got me shook. It's thick. It self levels. It's not streaky. It only takes one coat. And on top of all of that, it is so dimensional. You can see hints of pink, lavender, and more depending on the angle.
They stamp very well and go on smoothly even as a base color!
Love me some purple
This beautiful color has great coverage. My only (slight) complaint is that it looks closer to white than purple.
Stamps clear and crisp
Yummy Gummy is a beautiful color, but it's lighter than shown here. Stamps clean and crisp in a lovely whitish lavender.
Works well to stamp
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.