Maniology Ambassador Program Terms & Conditions
Why be a Maniology Amb?
You love nail art, we love nail art! Share your love for Maniology products and earn a commission for even more nail art or other things in life. This is your opportunity to connect, engage, and network with our worldwide nail art community while advocating for creativity, self-expression, and self-love. :)
How does this work?
- You will receive a login to the program where you will receive an AMB discount code for you to share with others.
- You can use your discount code, related banners, or text advertisements so you can track the sales in real-time.
- We will send you a commission of all sales attributed to your AMB discount code!
To be considered, you must be 18 years or older, reside in the United States, and have a customer account on Maniology when applying (you will need this account email address to create a login).
Unfortunately, failure to meet these requirements will disqualify you from the program.
How can we get started?
To start, just fill out the sign-up form. Once signed up you will receive a confirmation email with a login to your dashboard. From your dashboard, you can track everyone who uses your discount code and will see your commission in real-time.
What are the rules?
- It is against the Maniology Amb Program rules to post your coupon code on any official Maniology social media platforms, our community page, our website, or on any of our customer's photos. Please avoid any unsolicited DMs on social media or any harassing behavior as that is against our policy.
- You cannot submit your code to coupon databases. This will result in immediate termination of your account.
- AMB codes are intended to be shared and not for your own personal use. Using your own AMB code will disqualify the sale.
- As a Maniology Ambassador, you are agreeing to represent our company, mission, and values at all times. We will not condone degrading behavior, bullying, and hate speech toward race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity. All ambassadors are expected to conduct themselves professionally in a positive manner , build brand awareness, and to encourage diversity, creativity, and individuality.
How can I get the most out of the Ambassador Program?
- You should promote your discount code on your own social platforms (such as Instagram and Snapchat) whenever you promote or create content using our products.
- Create links directly to the products that are featured in your content so it’s easy to find while promoting your discount code.
- Avoid putting your discount code directly in your video or picture as it is distracting. Instead, place your discount code in the text of your post or as a part of your profile.
How do I get paid?
- Ambassadors shall receive a commission for referring authorized sales via coupon provided by Maniology Ambassador Program to Maniology’s website. Coupon codes do not have an expiration date but can be terminated at any time shall an Ambassador becomes inactive.
- The commission is based on the net price (net of any discounts provided to the customer) of the product that is sold. Payments are made only once an Ambassador has generated a minimum of $10 worth of commissions. If you have not earned the $10 threshold within a given month, the commission will roll over to the following month until you meet the $10 threshold where you will be issued your payment via Paypal.
- Commission rates may be changed at any time by Maniology and current applicable commission rates may be viewed by logging into Ambassador’s account.
- Refunded payments do not qualify for commission fees. To the extent a customer receives a refund, no commission shall be paid to the Ambassador.
- A commission is paid only once on any sales.
Some fine prints:
Maniology reserves the right to update and change the Terms & Conditions from time to time with or without notice. Ambassador may not use the program for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. Any sales that have been generated through the improper promotion will result in loss of commission. Violations of these Terms & Conditions may result in the suspension of your right to be an Ambassador and may result in loss of commission and/or removal from the program.
*By signing up for our ambassador program, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Void where prohibited by law.
We are so excited to have you join our #maniologyamb!