Creamy Gray Nail Art Stamping Polish - Grey Joy
Grey Joy is a heavily pigmented, creamy gray that gives us a feeling of happiness opposes to the sadness gray normally can make people feel.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNING*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. INGREDIENTS: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, and Stearlkonium Hectorite.
- NEW STAMPING POLISH COLORS? YES PLEASE! We pulled some colors from our deluxe stamping kits to sell them individually.
- GREY JOY (B181) is a creamy gray color that gives us a great feeling of excitement vs gloom.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- mouse/rabbit stamps
So happy with this purchase!
This color makes the perfect rain cloud. Had a lot of fun with the forecasting glam plate.
I love this grey. It's a beautiful medium shade that stamps perfectly and covers nicely as a full nail polish. Highly recommend!
I originally got this color when I bought my Year of the Rat plate. I figured it would be the perfect color for the rats and it was. Even though I initially only bought it for this reason I eventually figured out that you can add a little of white on the side to make this shade a little lighter. Also it can be used as a background for double stamping silver polishes that arent as opaque.
It seems to me that a variety of gray stamping polishes are hard to find. Maniology has recently added 1 new one (mani x me box), and made 2 of their older polishes available. I've used Grey Joy several times (although the name kinda grosses me out due to Game of Thrones ;) ) and it's a great polish. I've used it for reverse stamping a lot and the formula is as awesome as other Maniology products!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.