Essentials Primary Collection: Straight-Up Black (B171) Classic Black Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Straight Up Black is exactly that! This classic black is an absolute must-have for any stamper or lacquer head. Paint on for completely perfect opaque black nails or stamp onto any light color for crisp, clear lines.
Maniology stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- PRIMARY COLORS: So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White,+ Straight Up Black.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE! These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping polish
- base coat
Perfect polish stamping every time!
Great customer service
I received the wrong color originally and Maniology was quick to fix the problem. I’ve tried the stamping polish, stampers and plates and everything works great and looks amazing. I am a brand new stamper so I was happy with the products.
The best black stamping polish.
The blackest black!
This stamping polish is probably the blackest nail polish I've ever seen! It behaves really well for stamping and gives nice, sharp details. My only complaint is that cleanup takes quite a bit more effort and nail polish remover both when removing it from nails and when removing it from plates. Otherwise, I'm very happy with this polish.
love my nails they look very professional
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.