Jack (B361) - Metallic Copper Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Jack (B361) is a metallic copper stamping polish with a touch of peach and beige for a truly unique hue. This one-of-a-kind shade comes with a cool metallic finish, resulting in a subtle gleam. As always, our highly pigmented formulas offer a burst of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- LIGHT IT UP: This rare muted orange polish features a hint of sepia and blushing pink with a metallic finish.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- explanation haha
- stamping polish
Love this color
Like the consistency and flow of the new polishes I got in my last order. This color is so pretty I feel I’ll be using it as much in the winter with browns and blues as in the summer over whites or pastels.
Great color, stands out.
I am still learning/practicing. (: This color works well on black and on its own!! I tried it stamped on top of black and also on it’s own in a part of an ombré.
I’m so excited for fall because this will be a staple. It coats really well and is a pretty pale gold.
Really Pretty & Great Coverage
Love this polish, goes well with lots of colors, really versatile! I would describe it as copper, "metallic pale-peach orange" is kind of a complicated explanation haha
This color is gorgeous. Very opaque polish
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.