Jack (B361) - Metallic Pale Peach-Beige Orange Stamping Polish
Jack (B361) is pale orange stamping polish with a touch of peach and beige for a truly unique hue. This one-of-a-kind shade comes with a cool metallic finish, resulting in a subtle gleam. As always, our highly pigmented formulas offer a burst of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- LIGHT IT UP: This rare muted orange polish features a hint of sepia and blushing pink with a metallic finish.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- base color
- stamping polish
Love this stamping polish works great on dark polishes
Pretty base color. It stamps well over black and white
I absolutely love this color!! Perfect for fall!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.