Mani x Me April 2020: Boba (B330) - Brown Stamping Polish
Stir up your usual polish collection with some delectable creams from April 2020's Mani x Me box. Boba (B330), a deep brown with subtle violet undertones is a truly unique hue for an afternoon tea date. Our highly pigmented formula offers an explosion of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- ROOM FOR CREAM: This deep brown stamping polish features violet undertones.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- brown stamping polish
- coffee beans
- nail polish
Works best as a base color or stamped over lighter colors.
I really like this nail polish. I was looking for a polish to stamp coffee beans on my nails. This color has brown and purple tones in it. I recommend it.
rich and beautiful color.
Nice chocolaty brown stamping polish
Such a beautiful color, it's my new favorite brown. PERFECT for coffee mani and also works well for outlining.