Rind (B346) - Light Green Stamping Polish
- SO FRESH & SO GREEN: This grassy green polish is bright and refreshing, perfect for running barefoot through the fields.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- nail polish
This is a absolutely must have for floral and fall designs . It’s the perfect green love it . I highly recommend.
Love this color!
fun one coat does it
Pretty with others!
This is a pretty color. It looks better as a stamping polish than just a nail polish. I think this green will blend beautifully with other greens for pretty Christmas nails.
Haven’t used it to stamp yet but just beautiful
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.