Build-Your-Own nail plate storage kit-10 Sheets Rectangular
Do you have too many nail stamping plates and they are overrunning your workstation? This Build-Your-Own nail plate storage kit has everything thing to help get you organized and work in a clutter-free environment. All you have to do is supply a standard 3-ring binder and we supply the rest! This is a 10 sheet set that is for our standard rectangular plates (4.8 x 2.4 inches). All sheets are made from a clear plastic that lets you put 2 plates per slot and lets you see all the stamping designs to help you track down the desired designs. Also, all sheets (including the pouches) come with metal grommets to assist with the wear and tear as you constantly thumb through your collection looking for that perfect design.
- JUST HAVE TOO MANY STAMPING PLATES and not enough places to store your goodies? We Can Help!
- CHOOSE FROM 5 different options, starter kit to add-on pages, to customize your own storage folder.
- TRANSPARENCY. Sheets are made with a clear plastic + metal grommets to securely hold all your plates.
- DOUBLE IT UP! One shot holds 2 plates so you can see designs on both sides of the sheets.
- MADE TO LAST! These sturdy mesh pockets are perfect for holding all types of nail art accessories.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.