Classique: Pardon My French (m052) French Tip Manicure Nail Plate
Free-handing a french manicure can be a pain in the a**, but Pardon My French (m052) makes a classy French manicure easy AF. This stamping plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail. For longer nails, line up the bottom curve of your french tip design with the natural skin curve of the nail bed, then paint the remainder of your nail with the same polish color. Use the gradient full nail pattern for a beautiful fade without wasting sponges. Mix and match with your favorite stamping polishes for a unique twist on the classic french style.
We love to hear from you. Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- TIMELESS CLASSIQUE: This plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
When I saw it demonstrated it looked very simple and easy. I could not get a good stamp no matter what I did. Could just be me…♀️
I mean, I have yet to find a maniology plate I *dont* love, but I was a little scared of all the negative space. As long as you scrape with the right angle, it works like a charm. And it’s absolutely wonderful for ombres! Way better results than I’ve ever had with a sponge for sure. Love it!
I don’t know if there are any “tips” on how to get this one right, but it always comes patchy for me ( it doesn’t pick up teh entire stamp). I’ve tried with both regular and stamping polishes. This doesn’t happen with my other plates though.
Why get a French manicure plate?? It’s too simple I can just paint that on. No. No no no this plate gives perfect even consistent results for the most popular mani worldwide. You need it. I needed it and I put it off and now I’m in love!
I used to do a simple French manicure the hard way, holding the brush super carefully and just hoping my hands are steady enough to get the line right. This was sooo easy and even do-able with regular polish, I just did a couple layers to get the opacity just right! It's pretty fool-proof and makes a really nice looking manicure. Definitely recommend as part of your nail stamping repertoire!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.