Classic Beauty: Make a Wish (BM-XL356) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- ARE YOUR MORE THAN A BEGINNER? If so, we separated our plates from our Beginners sets just for you.
- MAKE A WISH (BM-XL356) I mean come on, who doesn't need more stars, hearts and dot patterns?
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- plate stamps
Valentines Day Design
The image I used on this plate transferred really well I enjoyed using it and creating a design that is unique
For star lovers
I absolutely love this plate. The textures and shapes stamp really well. I have easily used it for a 4th of July as well as a valentines day mani. So many uses from all of the designs.
Love. Super fun
They are a little hard to get the hang of stamping. After a few trial and errors, I got some good stamps!
This was perfect for Valentine's day, but cute enough to be used year round. Stamps well too.
Make a Wish Plate
Practice practice practice. I like this plate and have used it quite a bit.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.