CYO Design Contest: Bees (m093) - Nail Stamping Plate
🐝 What's the all the buzz about? A couple of busy bees created this sweet stamping plate for our Create Your Own Plate Design Contest. 🍯 Congratulations to the winners who created the designs featured on m093:
- Bria D. - TX, USA
- Ana G. - CA, USA
- Sarah H. - MN, USA
- Teila R. - Belleville, Canada
- CREATED BY YOU: This plate features some of the winning designs from our 2019 Create Your Own Plate Design Contest.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.