Ice Cube Clear Rectangular Stamper w/ Scraper Card
Our Ice Cube Stamper is the coolest stamper yet! Don't break a sweat on your nail art. This super cute rectangular stamper will bring you perfect design alignment every single time for a way more chill stamping sesh.
The crystal clear, silicone stamping head and clear plastic handle let the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever. Its firm, rounded face slightly magnifies your stamp to make details clearer and sharper to view.
At 1 inch by 1.5 inches in size, our Ice Cube Stamper is the perfect size for long or short nails. When it comes to long-lasting stampers, we've got you covered! We've included a clear cap to keep your stamper head clean and lint-free.
A Few Tips:
- Use a light touch! Just a flick of the wrist to pick up the perfect stamp from the plate. Pressing too hard will cause a poor image to pick up for this type of stampers.
- Do not prime the clear head with a file. Sanding will cause haziness.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads as it may cause the heads to tear.
- CHILL OUT: This clear, rectangular stamper is our coolest stamper yet!
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Clear silicone stamping head and plastic handle lets the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: When not in use, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- DO NOT BUFF: Do not prime the clear head with a nail file. Sanding will cause haziness. Use water and dish soap before first use.
- ICE, ICE BABY! Your stamper head is fragile! For tips, tricks, cleaning, and priming instructions, read the description.
- ice cube stamper
- starter kit
I got this stamper in the Mani x Me subscription box and I cannot, for the life of me, get it to pick up any images. I have tried every single tip I have found online and none of them have helped (wash with soap, leave on paper overnight to absorb oils, varying degrees of light pressure etc). Out of the 3 dozen or so attempts I managed to pick up ONE image and it was missing every single fine detail. Only the body of the jellyfish transferred. I reached out to my long time stamping friends and they all told me the same thing- this stamper is not great and especially not good for beginners. I have a real problem with this. Why is such a stamper with such a difficult learning curve being sent with a beginner's box?! They also all told me that they monocle stamper is far superior. Maniology- doesn't it make more sense to send a USER FRIENDLY monocle stamper in the first box so you get people excited about stamping vs making them want to give up on stamping all together? I am so frustrated with my experience that I will be canceling my box for now. A friend is sending me her extra monocle stamper and if I am able to do better with that one, I will renew my sub . Crossing my fingers for a better experience
Hello SquirrelyGirl, we would love to help you troubleshoot. The best way for us to help is if you can send us a video showing us how you are currently stamping. You can DM us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better assist you with how you can improve your stamping game. Oftentimes, it just takes a slight tweak in technique before everything falls into place!
There is no way possible you can go wrong with maniology. This stamper is great, picks up very well and, you can see exactly where you want it. Thank you Maniology for such awesome products at very reasonable prices.
Rubber constantly falling out. Supported with a small lip inside.
I love the visibility you get using this stamper. I can easily see my designs and it makes placement on my nail much easier. This size is also great for full nail designs!
I ordered this stamper and a cheaper stamper from somewhere else at the same time. I have used both for almost a year and the maniology stamper is completely destroyed and not usable anymore. The other is still in perfect condition. As well, I had several stamping polishes that did not pick up on the maniology stamper. Not worth the price.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.