Glass (B371) - Sheer Tint Teal Green Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Glass (B371) is a sheer dark teal tint with buildable coverage that captures the light. This semi-transparent polish gives your nails a delicate wash of color and glossy sheen. Build polish in layers for darker shades and more opaque color. Use less paint over light colors for a watercolor effect or paint over nudes/naked nails for watercolor, jelly, and stained glass effects.
- LET THERE BE LIGHT: A gorgeous teal green tint that's buildable and light.
- BUILDABLE COVERAGE: Formulated with a delicate opacity for light washes of color.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- pond-nail effect
- reverse stamping
Love this color
When this color finally showed up I was so excited that I forgot what I bought this one for. I had a particular design in mind for it and upon seeing this in person I completely forgot what I was gonna do. It is a very gorgeous shade though and I am loving it.
This is such a beautiful polish. I was so excited to try it for a pond-nail effect and it didn't disappoint. I can't wait to try it with reverse stamping.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.