Plantation Tea (B283) - Teal Green Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Plantation Tea (B283) is a cool, refreshing teal green stamping polish. Inspired by a favorite local drink here in Hawaii, plantation tea is made with pineapple juice, black tea, and some sugar, a nod to our pineapple and sugar plantation heritage. For a sweet island getaway, stamp this delightful polish over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- GREEN TEA-L: This teal green stamping polish is a delightful refresher for your next look.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- teal green
- nail art stamping fanatic
- black light
Always love these stamping polishes!
Fun Under Black Light
Very pretty teal green. AND it fluoresces (not glow) under a black light! I was really surprised to see that. Picked up well on my stamping plates.
Great opaque polish
This polish is high quality. I am such a sucker for teals and aquas. This is a must have polish for any nail art stamping fanatic. Great opaqueness over dark colors easily.
Not the color you see in the picture
This actual color in real life is very green. It was very unlike the picture on the website.
Very pretty color!
I love teal and this is a really nice light shade.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.