Under the Sea: Coral Reef (m145) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Could you be a little Pacific? This cute little stamping plate is inspired by all of our fishy friends living in our Hawaiian waters. Take a beach day with sharks, coral, honu, eel, and more! Just add color and a little creativity to see this ocean paradise come to life.
- SPLISH, SPLASH: Create a fintastic mani with some tropical fish designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Love this plate
This is a lovely plate. I love the aquatic environment. So many different animals and plants.
Good plate with a variety of sized images
Good quality as usual and I had no problem getting nice crisp images to transfer.
This stamping place is ready to use and the designs come out very clear. I’ve gotten many compliments on my nails using this plate.
This is a great plate that has many diverse underwater creatures to create an assortment of different and fun designs. I had no problem picking up the designs with my maniology monocle stamper and used a ton of different maniology stamping polishes that layered well.
Another winner! Beautiful coral reef and shark designs. Love it!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.