Galentine's Day Occasions: BFF (m117) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
We've dedicated BFF (m117) stamping plate to our gal pals. Pop open some wine, turn on the throwback tunes, and gather your girl squad for a nail night. Stamp a variety of full nail and accent style designs including hearts, words, and arrows.
We love to hear from you. Take a pic with your besties. Show us your Galentine's Day manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- GIRL SQUAD: Gather your BFFs! This plate is dedicated to all of our favorite girls.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Nail stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping plate
Beautiful designs, something for everyone here and the designs all picked up well. Did Galentine's nails with my bff and they came out so nicely. Will definitely use this one again!
Love the Galentine plate! Thanks to everyone at Maniology for my new hobby!
Fun stamping for Valentine's Day
I tried stamping with the Galentine's plate yesterday and had a great time. Nail art with Maniology is my new hobby. Your polishes are so easy to stamp with. Thanks, Maniology!
I really enjoy this plate.
First ever try
Happy to get this. Thank you maniology!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.