Wild West (m246) -Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- COWGIRL UP: Spoil yourself rotten with these sweet and deadly desserts.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- 4th of July
- Straight Up Black
- bam white
I love it. Perfect for my southwest theme, easy to use, sharp detail lines.
Love the western theme, but has other uses, I used the cow print image as a background, great plate
amazing, stamping plates!
Such wonderful stamping plates!
Cow print, and Bandanna!
This is such a cute Cow print and bandanna plate. With all the rope designs. Great plate! I’ve free hand cow print before, but I love how this cow print is what you would actually see in Southwestern decorations.
A moody plate
This plate is such a hot and miss… for the most part I cannot get the images to pick up, unless I’m using Bam White or Straight Up Black. The images are super cute, I just have to try 3-4-5 times (and/or give up) for a good lift…
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.