Winter Layers: Christmas Lights (m080) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Light up your holiday spirit with this Christmas Lights (m080) nail stamping plate. Decorating just got easier with 6 holiday-themed layering designs. To use, just stamp a silhouette designs (from the bottom row) onto your nail, then stamp the details (from the top row) in a different color directly over the silhouette for instant nail art.
How creative can you get? Show us your holiday manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- IT'S LIT: Decorating just got easier with 6 holiday-themed layering designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- holiday manicure
- layering plate
- base polish
Festive Christmas Lights
I had no issues with using the Winter Layers: Christmas Lights plate (m80). I actually practiced reverse stamping on that plate and they came out beautifully
Very nice plate! There are many different ways to use it
Love this plate how it layers but I’ll have to use it next Xmas as it came to late
love it ! love the designs on it.
Love the baubles >3
I loooove this plate so much. I was so excited to finally use it for Christmas time (:
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.