Classique: Pardon My French (m052) French Tip Manicure Nail Plate
Free-handing a french manicure can be a pain in the a**, but Pardon My French (m052) makes a classy French manicure easy AF. This stamping plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail. For longer nails, line up the bottom curve of your french tip design with the natural skin curve of the nail bed, then paint the remainder of your nail with the same polish color. Use the gradient full nail pattern for a beautiful fade without wasting sponges. Mix and match with your favorite stamping polishes for a unique twist on the classic french style.
We love to hear from you. Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- TIMELESS CLASSIQUE: This plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
THERE'S A LEARNING CURVE. TAKES A VERY LIGHT SCRAPE, SO THE POLISH STAYS IN THE TEMPLATE. BUT VERY EASY ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT. AND LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!
Wonderful! Just starting out! Your product are WONDERFUL!
I absolutely love this plate! I’m not good at the French Tip on my own and this lets me make a beautiful and even design. It also makes ombré so much easier with the large square.
It takes a little practice, but the outcome is a perfect French Nail. I’m still trying to get the ombré blank square to work, but practice makes perfect. This is a great plate. Scrape at a 50 degree angle very lightly and only scrape one time. The key is lightly.
This is my absolutely favorite plate and probably my most used one! It take some getting used to and it doesn't stamp perfectly every time (but what plate does?) but i absolutely love it! The rectangle is even great for creating full nail gradients and marbled looks, again it takes some practice but once you get it it works so well!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.