Electric Pastel Stamping Art Polishes - Electro Glo Collection
Come with us on a journey through time, space, and the high desert! Electro Glo is a collection of creamy, pastel-colored stamping polishes mused after one of the biggest EDM festivals in the U.S.
This collection includes:
- Mercury Bassline (B175) is a pastel periwinkle blue that will envoke a harmony like a steady beat.
- Tranceland (B176) is a pastel teal green so gorgeous you will get lost looking at it on your nails.
- Jungle Mirage (B177) is a soft creamy neon yellow that will have people flocking to your manicure
- Monarch Dream (B178) is a beautiful pastel purple that will envoke a dreaminess to your manicure.
- Rave Babe (B179) is a pastel electric salmon so stunning you'll stand out even in the brightest crowd.
- Kandi Spirit (B180) is a pastel pinky-purple that will illuminate your inner EDM spirit animal.
- A SOFTER SIDE OF NEON. These pastel shaded stamping polishes will blow your mind + melt you heart.
- ELECTRO GO COLLECTION is mused after the lights, sounds, and attendees of the biggest EDM Festival.
- SET OR INDIVIDUALLY, YOU PICK. Load up with our 6pc set or buy individual colors that grab you.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
I'm a huge fan of Maniology's stampers, plates, polishes and customer service. I'm still relatively new to stamping, but Maniology's products have made stamping a dream compared to other brands. Take Bam! White stamping polish, for example, which is nearly miraculous. No matter what base color I use (well, except white), the polish pops and the color is crisp and clear! However, I don't always have the same experience with the polishes in the Electro Glo collection. I've decided it depends on the base color I use. (Maybe this observation is obvious to folks who have a lot of stamping polishes?) All of the colors look bright stamped over a white background although I wouldn't say they're eye-catching, really. And when I used Tranceland over a coral nail polish, the green color I was expecting turned out looking like a soft, cloudy white. All of the polishes in this collection pick up really well and, even as a novice stamper, I can consistently create crisp images with them. I just need to figure out which background colors will allow these polishes to appear bright and (kind of) bold. I was hoping these polishes would be as great as my white Maniology stamping polish and really pop no matter what base color I used. Unfortunately, I think my amazing experiences with other Maniology products may have set my expectations too high. I was a bit disappointed with this set of stamping polishes.
Love this polish!!
O M gosh!!!! These polishes are AMAZING!!! They are so pretty and vibrant words can’t describe! They all compliment each other very well also!!
These shades are beautiful!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.