Mani Mask - Latex-Free Cuticle Protector
The process of artistic creation is messy and spontaneous! We want to do more of what we love, and we sure don't love cleaning. Our Latex-Free Mani Mask Liquid Cuticle Protector will help to make clean-up time quicker and easier. Each handy little bottle comes with 13ml (0.4 fluid ounces) of liquid cuticle barrier. This latex-free formula doesn't come with the offensive smell of latex-based cuticle protectors and is safe for those with allergies and sensitive skin. Create the manicure of your dreams using chunky glitters, water marbling, full nail stamping, paint splatter, and any other technique you want without having to worry about messy hands.
1) Paint a coat of Latex-Free Mani Mask formula onto your cuticles and the surrounding skin for instant mess protection.
2) Wait for the formula to dry until it's transparent.
3) Then, create your amazing nail art as you normally would. Be as crazy and messy as you like!
4) Finally, peel the Mani Mask away from your nail and--voila! The mess is gone! A carefree expression is yours.
- GO WILD: Take on any messy nail project-- water marbling, stamping, splatter, glitter, and more!
- CLEANING UP SUCKS: Mani Mask will cut down on clean-up time on that next nail art manicure.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Paint Mani-Mask around your nails before you paint, and wait for it to dry until it's transparent green.
- WAKE UP & SMELL THE FLOWERS: This latex-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin--plus, there's no stinky latex smell!
- FUN TIP: Want to experiment with water marbling? Paint some Mani Mask under the nail too!
- cuticle protector
I like this better than the cuticle protector from Ulta. It was priced well and works great!
It made cleanup on gradients so much easier! And it's so versatile.
It worked very well. Less mess
There's not many options for people with latex allergies, and this is much better than the sticker things.
Best skin protector!!
I've tried four or five different brands of peel-off skin protectors now and this one is by Far the best of them. Others I've had to lay down ridiculously thick layers to be effective as a shield, most were difficult to keep off and one brand was so frustrating that it was actually easier and faster to just skip using it altogether because it would come off crumbly and I had to pick at my skin with tweezers and eventually just wash it off with water!! Not so this latex-free mani-mask, though. While you do need a good thick layer to be effective, it's not nearly as much as other brands, and the removal is super easy! I find it helps to get it off if I put a little extra glob on the end so there's like a little tab to hold on to. It doesn't have a smell at all and it applies really smooth and even. I will *definitely* be buying this again.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.