Mani Mask - Latex-Free Cuticle Protector
The process of artistic creation is messy and spontaneous! We want to do more of what we love, and we sure don't love cleaning. Our Latex-Free Mani Mask Liquid Cuticle Protector will help to make clean-up time quicker and easier. Each handy little bottle comes with 13ml (0.4 fluid ounces) of liquid cuticle barrier. This latex-free formula doesn't come with the offensive smell of latex-based cuticle protectors and is safe for those with allergies and sensitive skin. Create the manicure of your dreams using chunky glitters, water marbling, full nail stamping, paint splatter, and any other technique you want without having to worry about messy hands.
1) Paint a coat of Latex-Free Mani Mask formula onto your cuticles and the surrounding skin for instant mess protection.
2) Wait for the formula to dry until it's transparent.
3) Then, create your amazing nail art as you normally would. Be as crazy and messy as you like!
4) Finally, peel the Mani Mask away from your nail and--voila! The mess is gone! A carefree expression is yours.
WARNING: Possible freeze damage. This product will freeze and dry up in freezing temperatures and must be kept at room temperature for the formula to work properly.
- GO WILD: Take on any messy nail project-- water marbling, stamping, splatter, glitter, and more!
- CLEANING UP SUCKS: Mani Mask will cut down on clean-up time on that next nail art manicure.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Paint Mani-Mask around your nails before you paint, and wait for it to dry until it's transparent green.
- WAKE UP & SMELL THE FLOWERS: This latex-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin--plus, there's no stinky latex smell!
- FUN TIP: Want to experiment with water marbling? Paint some Mani Mask under the nail too!
- cuticle protector
- mani mask
I wasn't 100% sure I should get this or a clean up brush so I got both and here's what I have discovered. I wish there was a way to know when it is dry enough to stamp over. I've seen some that change color or go from clear to opaque when dry so you know they are ready. I made the mistake of doing it a bit too easy and having to clean it off my stamper which was definitely NOT the end of the world so no stars marked off for that. It was very helpful with my first time stamping attempt and I actually put it on when my 6 year old son decided he wanted to paint my toenails. His fine motor skills aren't 100% yet and it allowed him to have the satisfaction of "helping me" and I didn't have to do a HUGHE clean up after. Overall I recommend it along with a clean up brush bc there are a few spots the latex can't get to without damaging the seal of the polish, specifically when capping short nails to prevent chipping. I'll keep using it and it gave me another way to hang out with my son who thinks the world of the colors I let him paint my toenails, all Manology by the way.......
This is a have to HAVE product in your nail box. It makes cleaning the edges up super easy
The mani mask is easy to use and very easy to peel. It really helps keep your cuticles and fingers clean.
this stuff works so well! easy to put on. fun to peel off!
Works very well!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.