Perfect Trio - Bam! White + Straight Up Black Stamping Polish + Smudge Free Top Coat 3pc Bundle
This triple threat of BAM! WHITE (B170), Straight Up Black (B171), and Smudge Free Water-based Top Coat are essentials for any nail stamping enthusiast.
Whether is it just some basic color, nail stamping patterns, nail foils, or mirror finished chrome/holo powders, our top coat will not smudge, crack or dull any design you have just slaved over. Black & White duo is your BFF in your nail stamping journey.
*APPLICATION*: After picking an image from a stamping plate, apply the creative art polish to a portion of the image. At a 45 degree angle, use a scraper to spread the excess polish over the rest of the image. Quickly stamp the image from the plate to stamper then apply on your nail in a rotation fashion from one side to the other.
*NOTE*: This is a set of stamping polish only. NO stampers, scrapers, or nail plates come with these items.
- WHO DOESN'T WANT MORE STAMPING POLISHES? These heavily pigmented nail lacquers are a must have!
- BAM! WHITE + STRAIGHT UP BLACK: a 2 pack, match made in nail stamping heaven. Great for restocking!
- COMPLIMENTING CONTRAST. In the nail stamping world, you can not have white without black.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- FOR USA CUSTOMERS ONLY. Sorry World! SEE DESCRIPTION for more tips, tricks and helpful information.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- stamping polishes
Love love love this
Great east to use and fun to create with
Stamping with these is such a breeze. Lovely products at a great price.
It was great. I received the product quickly and my daughters, granddaughters and I had a lot of fun being creative.
Maniology polishes make stamping so much easier, and these black and white polishes are such a great staple! The smudge-free top coat is a game changer. I used to have to wait hours to apply top coat to (hopefully) avoid smudges. Now I can do it essentially right away!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.