Sticky Base Coat
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and loose foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms into a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for the base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
This base coat is also perfect as the base for a long-lasting manicure!
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a top coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- base coat
Sticky base coat
Super bon produit j’aime beaucoup
I noticed that when I use the sticky base coat before stamping, the nail art has good longevity.
I was super excited to try reverse stamping, but I was nervous to try it with regular nail polish. With the sticky base coat, it couldn't have been easier! All my designs have transferred beautifully.
Sticky Base Coat works great!
Works great! The sticky Base Coat is the best base to use when adding any stamps, stickers, glitters, powders, foils, polish, anything really. It does help to keep things in place so much better than a regular base coat. Love Maniology! Everything I have received from them so far has been phenomenal on my nail art journey.
Easy to use and held onto the design/stamp very well, making it easy to place the design.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.