Sticky Base Coat
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms into a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for the base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
This base coat is also perfect as the base for a long-lasting manicure!
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a top coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
- base coat
This helps allot better when reverse stamping. Instead of using a clear coat that could smudge or mess up your polish just swipe this on. You just have to wait 30 seconds where it's tacky but not wet then place your stamp. Also works well for loose glitter or foils.
Whether you use the sticky base coat or not stamping is difficult. The polish doesn’t transfer easily to the stamp. If it does you have to make sure it doesn’t smudge on the nail. Then you have to take it off and start all over again
This is absolutely AHHMAZING!!! Since I'm still new at stamping and and tend to move slow because of brain damage from a car accident, this sticky base coat is my new best friend, lol. Will definitely be buying more! Is there a shelf lifw on this like normal polish?
So glad i decided to finally try this. It has made reverse stamping so much easier.
It's worth buying. For those people that take their time with stamping.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.